I Want to Give
Over the past years people like you have helped:
- Keep workers without insurance healthy and at work
- Reduce non-emergent use of the hospital Emergency Room
- Keep families healthy by managing treatable diseases and helping to avoid medical bankruptcy
Here some examples of the programs and services that we provide as part of our legacy of over 20 years of service to Douglas County:
- We can care for a patient for an entire year for just $360 – this includes appointments, referrals, medications, x-rays, tests and health education.
- The majority of Health Care Access Clinic’s patients are employed yet still lack insurance coverage and basic access. A $10 clinic fee is requested from our patients, but, in keeping with our mission, no one is ever denied care due to their inability to pay.
- Our patients benefit from more than $4 million in donated services provided through the generosity of the volunteering medical community, tests and procedures at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, donated medication, and countless volunteers. This is how we turn every $1 of funding into $6.50 worth of essential medical care – a 650% return on your investment.
- 96% of our budget goes directly into patient programs and services while a mere 4% goes towards administration, management and fundraising. Keeping costs low allows us to care for more patients.
Click Here to view our Wishlist
You can make secure online donations via the “Donate” button.
Clinic Endowment Fund
Making a gift to our endowment fund allows us to provide medical care to additional uninsured individuals in the future as a more self-sustaining organization. Donations can be directed to us at our address below or to our endowment fund at:
Douglas County Community Foundation
Health Care Access Fund
900 Massachusetts St., Suite 407
Lawrence, KS 66044
or an online endowment donation directly on the DCCF website by clicking here.
Research Matching Gifts at Your Office
Do you want to double your gift to Health Care Access Clinic for free? You can if your company is one of the hundreds that match employee contributions to non-profit organizations. Request a copy of a matching gift form from your company’s Human Resources office, complete, and send to:
Health Care Access Clinic
330 Maine Street
Lawrence, KS 66044
It will be processed and sent back to your employer. The Company will forward its matching donation directly to us.
Your donation helps provide clinic visits, specialist referrals, prescriptions, diabetes testing and care, and much more to residents of Douglas County who have no other access to health care.
With your employer’s help, your gift could go twice as far!
Business Sponsorship Opportunities:
Sponsor one of our events a newsletter or e-blasts.
Holiday Homes Tour Sunday, December 2, 2013
Save the date! Sponsorship opportunities are available for advertising in local publications as well as on promotional materials. Our 9th annual event will help usher in Lawrence’s holiday season. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Kansas Half Marathon
Lawrence’s premiere running event features a half marathon as well as 10K and 5K races, the Kansas Kids Fun Run/Walk and the Hy-Vee Mile-At-A Time Marathon Finale and is our largest annual fundraiser to provide more services and programs for our patients. This year’s event was a major success and provided a range of marketing and promotional opportunities through local and regional media outlets as well as our Pre-Race Expo and Race After Party. Promote your business through our website and promotional materials at a variety of levels. Be a part of 2014′s highly anticipated race and go to www.kansashalfmarathon.com for more details! You can also view our Sponsor Information video at Kansas Half Marathon Sponsor Info.
Cosmopolitan Diabetes Golf Classic Friday, May 23, 2014
The River City Cosmopolitan Club’s 19th Annual tournament will benefit the clinic’s diabetes program. Sponsorship levels and recognition information are available at www.rivercitycosmo.org along with team entry forms.
Advertise on our website, in our printed newsletter, or monthly e-news blasts.
Sponsor A Patient
Just one dollar a day – $30 per month – supports one patient’s health care for one year. This means fewer solicitations to you and a gift to the Clinic spread out over time in an increment comfortable for you. At the end of the year you will have a $360 tax deductible donation. Consider sponsoring a family!
By using GoodSearch, a search engine powered by Yahoo, you can help raise money for Health Care Access. Go to www.goodsearch.com and in the “I’m supporting” box, enter Health Care Access. You can then follow the links to add GoodSearch to your browser’s search bar. Health Care Access gets one cent for every search, which can really add up!
Contact us at 785.841.5760 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on sponsorship opportunities.